site hit counter
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Demi character

Experiencing a pretty rough phase now, again. Seems like everything round me is crumbling and sometimes its just too hard to cope with. That's life perhaps, nothing will ever seem to go smoothly at all.

(that's us in a totally WRONG attire. Classical attire with character shoes, LOL)
Anyway Ballet exam today. Final grade wooohoooo feels good. 4 solo dances, and apparently i screwed up barre work (thank god its not counted) and polonaise. Freaking embarassing i danced halfway and my entire skirt gave way, dropping down onto the floor. But yeah continued dancing. So like the examiner was so pleased with me cause of that and she told the pianist i was really good! Praised me and all, heh. But i don't think i'll attain a distinction though. Merit will be fine with me(:

Then cabbed home, honey bee came to pick me up and surprised me by hiding behind th pillar outside my house! Heh. He certainly knows how to make me feel better. Srsly i won't know what to do without him. He's always there, and will always listen to my moanings and my complains, consoling me whenever i feel upset cause i've been feeling really bad these days. Over to his place and later went to meet Xh and Sy.

Which, apparently our decision to shop at city plaza failed terribly, they don't have anything there at all. Ended up at Singpost camwhoring and eating beancurd which tastes like sour toufu, and dumplings.

XOXO
11:12 PM

»Profile

Photobucket
JASMINE.k
Made up of more than just seven alphabets, and a tough nut to crack(:

Dying
Friends Only
jaskoh_@hotmail.com


»Recents

'touch her, touch her!'
glitter bella
fickle minded-ness
Happy Vs Sad
I could hear your heartbeat a mile away
back@blogspot


»Links

WILL BE UPDATED SOON
Aloysius
Clement
Daniel
Ryna
Zen
Rachel
Sokyi
Priscilla
Xinghuei

»Archives
April 2008

»Credits
Blogskinner
X X X