site hit counter
Friday, April 11, 2008
fickle minded-ness

DUE TO MY FICKLE-MINDEDNESS AGAIN I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I'M GONNA BLOG IN BLOGGER STILL! Kay slap me.

ANYWAY, HAPPY 19 MONTHS HONEY BEE!
So he liked fetch me from school today and i'm the happiest girl on earth i tell you!!! Anyway that's not the point, the point is he dressed ultra mega geeky boy today hahahha so funny, but nevermind i like, heh. so yeah he accompanied me home changed then we went up to th multistorey carpark where i wanted to slack then that whiny spoilt brat went, "BABY ITS SO HOT I AM PERSPIRING ALREADY!!!" okay so we went back down and he sent me to ballet.

And ah ya this fucked up mrt station worker just made my day damn fucked up lah. Like i mean, really stupid i bet anyone will get pissed. Like, even warning can tell me nicely right she must freaking talk so loudly and give me a wtf attitude. Like hellllooooooooo she is just a mrt assistant and she.has.no.effing.right.to.scold.me. especially when i had already apologised repeatedly? Ugh.

Oh and if you happen to be my friend on msn or smt, i really want to know how people think of me so please please tell me how you think of me online okay! Even negative stuff i don't mind(:

XOXO
9:41 PM

»Profile

Photobucket
JASMINE.k
Made up of more than just seven alphabets, and a tough nut to crack(:

Dying
Friends Only
jaskoh_@hotmail.com


»Recents

Happy Vs Sad
I could hear your heartbeat a mile away
back@blogspot


»Links

WILL BE UPDATED SOON
Aloysius
Clement
Daniel
Ryna
Zen
Rachel
Sokyi
Priscilla
Xinghuei

»Archives
April 2008

»Credits
Blogskinner
X X X