site hit counter
Saturday, April 5, 2008
back@blogspot

The constant nagging from people around me made me do this. So you guys now can like read my blog entries and my ears can be saved from all the "Why your lj all locked posts i cannot read make it private lah". (poor ears)

I need to save money. I want to get so so many things done. And i must/should stop eating zomg i put on weight already i think so if anyone of you see me eating please remind me that i am fat so i'll stop thank you very much.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTFRIEND LOVELOVE!
17 already hur, work hard in cj!

XOXO
6:05 AM

»Profile

Photobucket
JASMINE.k
Made up of more than just seven alphabets, and a tough nut to crack(:

Dying
Friends Only
jaskoh_@hotmail.com


»Recents



»Links

WILL BE UPDATED SOON
Aloysius
Clement
Daniel
Ryna
Zen
Rachel
Sokyi
Priscilla
Xinghuei

»Archives
April 2008

»Credits
Blogskinner
X X X